Cup leader Zaccone kicks off weekend on top
Just two tenths split the top four in the opening MotoE™ session of the weekend
FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup standings leader Alessandro Zaccone (Octo Pramac MotoE) finished P1 in FP1 at the Motul TT Assen, as the Energica Ego Corsa bike class get to grips with the classic Dutch layout for the first time. Eric Granado (One Energy Racing) and Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) closed out the top three that were separated by just 0.174s.
The electric class competitors will be back on track for FP2 later this afternoon at 16:50 local time (GMT+2), you can follow the action via Live Timing!
1. Alessandro Zaccone (Octo Pramac MotoE) – 1:43.913
2. Eric Granado (One Energy Racing) + 0.083
3. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.174
4. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 0.221
5. Hikari Okubo (Avant Ajo MotoE) + 0.465